Do you want to try the SKF starter kit for maintenance digitalization free of charge? Start with Smart Supplier 4.0 today!
- Vibration diagnostics of your rotating equipment without upfront investments
- The SKF maintenance digitalization software and hardware
- An easy-to-use sensor of vibrations, temperature and acceleration enveloping SKF QuickCollect
- Analysis of data from your machines made by SKF experts
- Training on data collection and use of SKF applications
- Reports and recommendations for higher maintenance efficiency
Join SKF Smart Supplier 4.0 Program
- Contact an authorized SKF distributor
- SKF will provide you with an easy-to-use QuickCollect sensor and access to the DataCollect application
- SKF together with the distributor will train your employees to collect operational data and work with the application
- You can then start collecting operational data and send them to the SKF Cloud
- An SKF diagnostician will draw up a brief report for you, including simple recommendations
- If necessary, SKF or the distributor will help you with further diagnostics
An example of the SKF QuickCollect sensor implementation in the manufacturing plant in Chodov near Karlovy Vary
All you need to join the Smart Supplier 4.0 program is a tablet and someone who will take care of data collection. Get your free 6-month trial version from an authorized SKF distributor.
Other Digitalization Solutions
SKF QuickCollect – an easy-to-use sensor combining vibration, temperature and acceleration enveloping sensing. Data can be viewed on the spot and in real time. It enables Bluetooth communication with phones, tablets and other SKF applications. It is ideal as part of a walk around data collection program.
SKF IMx-8 – a highly advanced online system for early and continuous failure detection and prevention. It enables you to diagnose failures and visualize data through cloud services. You can use it to directly contact our experts who will provide you with the support that helps you to ensure your equipment performs at its best throughout its lifetime.
SKF Premium a Rotation For Life – programs enabling you to digitalize maintenance and introduce smart technologies without high upfront investments.
Remote Diagnostic Center – a part of the REP (Rotation Equipment Performance) Center, which was established to support your production equipment performance. The REP Center employs vibration diagnosticians, application engineers and other specialists in reliable machinery operation.
Digitalization of maintenance – we have developed the SKF Enlight system for monitoring and diagnosing machines. It is based on data collected using mobile devices and their storing and analysis in a cloud application suitable for all industry segments. The data are analysed by our experts on vibration diagnostics in the SKF Remote Diagnostic Center.
Bearings / Seals / Power Transmission / Maintenance Products and Tools – technical solutions and machine components for reliable operation of rotating machinery for all industries at each stage of the equipment life cycle.